- Internal use has powerful antioxidant benefits*
- Soothing, warm aroma
- Helps clean teeth and gums
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
- Add one Clove oil drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.