- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep when taken internally*
- Calming and soothing to the skin
Woody, herbal, coniferous
- Rub three to five drops of Clary Sage oil on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage oil with Roman Chamomile essential oil and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Add Clary Sage oil to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine Clary Sage essential oil with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Linalyl acetate, linalool
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.