- May help maintain overall gastrointestinal health when taken internally*
- Internal use may soothe the digestive system*
- Consume to promote clear breathing and respiratory health*
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
α-Terpinyl acetate, linalyl acetate, 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.