- Cilantro essential oil gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
- Place two drops of Cilantro essential oil in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stirfry, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine Cilantro oil with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
α-cedrene, cedrol, thujopsene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.