- Cedarwood oil naturally repels insects
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
Nutty, woody, sweet
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood oil to create a relaxing experience.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Place a Cedarwood oil drop on a cotton ball and place it in the closet to keep moths at bay.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
α-cedrene, cedrol, thujopsene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.